Lillooet’s Visitor Information Centre New Location
The Lillooet Visitor Information Centre is now located at the Miyazaki House in room #1 of the heritage building. We are honoured to provide this service for Lillooet residents and visitors to the community and area.
Lillooet Visitor Centre Address
Lillooet Visitor Information Centre
#1-643 Russell Lane, Lillooet, B.C. V0K 1V0 Canada
Visitor Centre Hours
- May to June, Tuesday to Saturday, 10:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m
- July to August, Sunday to Saturday, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- September to October, Tuesday to Saturday, 10:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m
We may be open for additional days and hours and will publish them here.
Visitor Services and Amenities
- Information about Lillooet and area businesses, attractions, and events.
- Maps, visitor guides and travel information.
- Road closures and conditions.
- Charging station for mobile phones and devices.
- Handicapped access and washroom
- Pet area
- Shady, quiet gardens
- Bottled water and soft drinks are available for purchase.
Need Assistance? Contact Visitor Services for more information.
Info RequestRequest information about Lillooet and area.
Want to Plan Before You Go?
For help planning your trip in advance and what to do in Lillooet and the area go to VisitLillooet. You’ll find the top ten things to see and do in Lillooet. Plus where to eat and drink and much more.